We ask that you please follow these basic etiquette posting guidelines, including the following:
- Commercial or solicitation postings are not allowed.
- Be respectful and civil to fellow members. Personal attacks are prohibited.
- Please refrain from posting religious, political, sexist, ethnically or racially offensive, or obscene messages.
- Social Networking and Rotary topics are encouraged as well as occasional banter and humor in our Facebook Group and Facebook Page.
- Spamming or flooding (excessive posts) of any ROSNF Social Network or Discussion Group will not be allowed.
- In the Group Discussions we ask that you stay on topic and avoid demeaning, antagonistic or overly contentious posts. Please follow the 4-Way Test in all discussions.
- ROSNF welcomes all members to post announcements about club or district projects and events on the ROSNF Facebook Page, Facebook ROSNF Group, and the LinkedIn ROSNF group. However, please limit project and event announcement posts to official projects and events approved by your Club or District, and do not create ‘events’ on the ROSNF Facebook Page or Group; the event section is only for ROSNF events such as meet-ups, webinars and other education, or Convention activities.
Messages or postings that do not meet these etiquette standards may be removed. Members who do not follow the Discussion Guidelines may be removed from the ROSNF Fellowship if there are frequent or flagrant violations.