Our first live broadcast on Google On Air
The election is now open for ROSNF Chair for 2012-2013
Read the statements from the two candidates and then vote here: http://rosnf.net/about/elections/nominees201213/
Registrations are now open for the social media webinars being organised in English by RI.
Social media webinars in German, Spanish, Portuguese and French are also coming up.
To register, please visit the RI website.
Facebook events have been set up for the 3 english webinars so that you can be reminded that they are coming up!
The presenters for the webinars in English are:
- Simone Carot Collins
- Don Griffin
Rotary International is organising more webinars on social networking: 2 basic and 1 advanced.
They are currently calling for expressions of interest from Rotarians interested in being panelists. They preferably would like panelists who are able to participate in all 3 webinars.
Each webinar will last approximately 1 hour.
We have created Facebook events for each of the webinars so that you can be kept up to date with details such as when registrations open and who the successful panelists are, as well as be reminded about when they are coming up so you don’t miss the call:
- Basic: 12 October 2011 at 11:00 CST
- Basic: 19 October 2011 at 18:00 CST
- Advanced: 16 November 2011 at 18:00 CST
[These are the start times in Chicago; CST is GMT-6]
It’s not long now until the RI Convention in New Orleans will open! For those who will be there here’s some information on ROSNF and social networking at the Convention.
Visit the ROSNF Booth in House of Friendship
Location: Booth 1190 – New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
The opening ceremony for House of Friendship will be Saturday 21st May 2011 at 1:30 PM.
Don Higgins, ROSNF Chair-Elect for 2011-2012 and ROSNF Chair of RI Convention Committee 2010-2011, will be there and hopes to meet many of you there to open the ROSNF Booth together.
Can you spare some time to help man the booth? Please register to help with the booth here.
1st ROSNF Annual General Meeting
Date & Time: Monday, 23rd May 2011 at 16.00 – 18:00
Venue: Room 384, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
Convention Workshops on Social Networking
A number of ROSNF members will be panelists in these sessions.
- Monday, 23 May, Session 1 – 14:00-15:00 – Social Media Basics – E Club
- Monday, 23 May, Session 2 – 15:30-16:30 – New Technologies for Club Communication
- Tuesday 24 May, Session 2 – 10:30-11:30 – Using Social Media to Promote Rotary
- Tuesday 24 May, Session 2 – 10:30-11:30 – Interact in the Age of Social Media
- Wednesday 25 May, 14:00-15:00 – Using Social Media to Promote Rotary (repeat session)
Rotary International have organised 2 social media webinars, on February 2nd and 9th.
Two ROSNF board members will be panelists:
- ROSNF Chair Simone Carot Collins will be joining the Feb 2nd panel, and
- ROSNF Treasurer Mel Powell will be part of the Feb 9th panel.
The recording of both webinars are now available:
The following PDFs are also available: